Cemex uk cement ltd
Moorhouse Construction Limited were awarded the order to construct a reinforced concrete foundation and reinforced concrete floor to allow the erection of a biomass storage and processing building at their cement processing plant at Rugby Works. .
The services we offered on this project included;
• Acting as Principal Contractor.
• Site clearance and demolition of existing structures.
• Excavations for bases.
• Setting out of holding down bolts.
• Piling and pile caps.
• Reinforced concrete strip foundations.
• Reinforced concrete floor slab with movement and isolation joints.
• External paving.
• Grouting to stanchion bases.