Moorhouse Construction Limited were awarded in 2016 to construct a reinforced concrete foundation and to erect a new amenities building to supply a new working area for the clients at British Gypsum’s Fauld Mine site.
The services we have offered on this project include;
• Principal Contractor for a Design and Build contract.
• Excavations for bases.
• Reinforced concrete strip foundations.
• Reinforced concrete floor slab.
• Brick and blockwork to floor level.
• Timber Frame.
• All drainage throughout.
• Mechanical and Electrical installation.
• Dry Lining and plastering including Magnetic Plaster.
• Carpentry and Joinery.
• Composite external doors.
• Internal doors.
• Triple glazed windows.
• Covering roof.
• Solar panels and sun tubes.
• Suspended ceilings.
• All materials used within the building were that produced by Saint-Gobain as requested by the client, British Gypsum.